10.12.2015

Shoebox of Old Boyfriends

Box of Photo Booth pictures with past boyfriends and a song to go along with each:

I

Waiting in an alley underneath a street lamp 

Grabbing my hand but only kissing half my lips 

We were 11 and now 18 and laughing about it

WHEN YOU LOVE SOMEBODY// THE FRUIT BATS

II

By the time they told me to be careful it was too late 

The "first love" poisoned me from the start

 Broken is how you left me

YOU// THE 1975

III

Car parked , blankets out, you were cold but I couldn't feel a thing 

Fake love ft. passive me and aggressive you 

He should've known that waiting on love isn't an easy thing to do

IT WILL COME BACK// HOZIER

IV

Lake water, shaky hands, and locked eyes 

Devils tears playing, god it felt right 

Thoughts running wild like your fingers in my hair

THE DEVIL'S TEARS// ANGUS AND JULIA STONE

8 comments:

  1. wow, my heart. I felt every word of this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh this is gold I love stuff like this

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is great.
    those songs are great.
    you are great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm. so good. i love how you organized this, how you matched up the songs, the descriptions all of it. so good, so good

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was going to say gold, but then Nettie said gold. Oh well. This is gold.

    "We were 11 and now 18 and laughing about it"

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing. Seriously one of the best that I have read

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Fake love ft. passive me and aggressive you" this is getting so stolen by me. something I've been wanting to say for so long in one line.

    ReplyDelete