10.03.2015

The Moon vs.The Universe

You say you love the moon 
You say you think it's beautiful 
So dose everybody else 

I'm not saying that it's not true 
I'm just saying this because you're just as predictable as the moon

Yeah you go through phases 
Yeah you have marks that won't go away 

But what makes you so special? 

I know you can love.

But what's that worth if you spend your entire life orbiting the same thing over and over again?

"I love you to the moon and back" 

One of the phrases I hate the most 
I could care less
I don't want to live my life thinking that "love" is just a gravitational force that sucks you in and pulls you in the same endless cycle 

Never changing 

Never ending 

Never different 

I don't want a love when the journey is just some path I travel time after time 
I don't want to be able to predict the outcome 

I want a love that's like a black hole 

I want to be drawn in

I want to not know what it will bring 

I want to be scared 

But love what if in my journey I never find the real you?

Do you think it's possible for wild me to be lost in your embrace?
 
Have you already found me I'm just not ready to find you? 

Your light fills my room and I listen to the ghosts of past "loves"

Occasionally catching a glimpse of loves face

Cold and colorless now 

Love never stays long enough for me to ask.

But I think it's best I don't

Maybe it's not knowing love that makes you keep looking for him or her

Maybe you found love long ago 

Maybe you're looking for love in the streets of Venice but maybe love is in middle of nowhere with a flat tire.

Maybe you have past love on the street

Maybe you and love live on different sides of the world. 
 
But maybe if you're lucky love is looking for you too...
 
But you see we may never quite know 
I think real love is unpredictable 
Like the uncharted an unseen endless miles of space.

Why settle for a moon when maybe the whole universe is longing for you. 




6 comments:

  1. "Occasionally catching a glimpse of loves face

    Cold and colorless now"

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE. and stealing this idea.
    freak that was good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want a love that's like a black hole

    I want to be drawn in

    I want to not know what it will bring

    I want to be scared

    wow. honestly wow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I don't want to live my life thinking that "love" is just a gravitational force that sucks you in and pulls you in the same endless cycle"

    You changed the way I think about the phrase "I love you to the moon and back"

    ReplyDelete